AirPlay Video From Your iPhone or iPad
- Connect your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Find the video that you want to AirPlay.
- Tap the TV icon (In Some third-party apps, you might need to tap a different icon first and then click the TV icon)
- From the drop down menu click on the correct Apple TV or AirPlay that you want to stream to.
AirPlay Video From Your Mac
- Connect your Mac to the same Wi-Fi as your Apple TV or AirPlay compatible smart TV.
- On Your Mac, open the Afton Livestream that you want to display
- In the video playback controls, click TV icon (seen below).
- Select your Apple TV or Smart TV that you want to stream to.
Mirror your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay.
- Open your ‘Control Center’. (iPhone X or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.) (iPhone 8 or older: Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- Tap the screen Mirroring button (as seen below).
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay that you would like to stream to.
- If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, enter the passcode on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad).
Please take a look at this link for the current recommendations for streaming settings. HERE