Cast Your Entire Android Screen
- Make Sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app (The Rainbow app that looks like a house).
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap ‘Cast my screen’ icon (It looks like a box with a Wi-Fi symbol).
- Make sure your device is 5.0 or later.
- Turn off “Power Saving Mode”
- Turn Microphone permission on (found in Apps ->Google Play Services -> Permissions. Look for “Microphone” and slide to on.)
Please take a look at this link for the current recommendations for streaming settings. HERE
Cast Your Entire Computer Screen
- Open up your web browser and type in google.com/chromecast/setup
- Download the app for your correct device.
- Once downloaded the app should install and it will ask you to accept the extension make sure to accept it and then the extension will appear in the top right of your screen as a rectangular icon. (NOTE: To ensure highest streaming quality head up to the extension button and then under the section that says ‘Tab Projection Quality’ click on ‘Extreme (720p High bitrate).
- In the URL search field head to www.aftontickets.com and login to your account.
- Navigate to your ticket within your account and hit play on the LiveStream.
- Once you hit play then head back to the ‘Rectangular extension button’ in the top right and click on the first option which should say ‘ChromeCast’ and then the name of your device.
- Enjoy the show!