Cast Your Entire Android Screen
- Make Sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app (The Rainbow app that looks like a house).
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap ‘Cast my screen’ icon (It looks like a box with a Wi-Fi symbol).
- Make sure your device is 5.0 or later.
- Turn off “Power Saving Mode”
- Turn Microphone permission on (found in Apps ->Google Play Services -> Permissions. Look for “Microphone” and slide to on.)
Please take a look at this link for the current recommendations for streaming settings. HERE
Cast Your Entire Computer Screen
- Open up your web browser (Make sure you are using Google Chrome, if not you can download it HERE) and make sure that it is fully up to date.
- Click on the word ‘cast’ from the drop down options.
- After a few seconds your device should appear on the found devices list.
- If you click on your device it will only stream your google chrome browser, however if you first click on the ‘Sources’ button at the bottom of the screen a drop down will appear.
- From the drop-down menu select ‘Cast Desktop’.
- Then you can click on your deceive that you want to stream to.
- Chrome will then ask permission to share your entire screen. Just make sure the image of your desktop is selected and that the ‘Share Audio’ box is also selected and click ‘Share’.
- In the URL search field head to www.aftontickets.com and login to your account.
- Navigate to your ticket within your account and hit play on the LiveStream.
- Enjoy the show!