Cast Your Entire Android Screen
- Make Sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app (The Rainbow app that looks like a house).
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap ‘Cast my screen’ icon (It looks like a box with a Wi-Fi symbol).
- Make sure your device is 5.0 or later.
- Turn off “Power Saving Mode”
- Turn Microphone permission on (found in Apps ->Google Play Services -> Permissions. Look for “Microphone” and slide to on.)
Please take a look at this link for the current recommendations for streaming settings. HERE