We know it’s frustrating if you’re encountering issues with the stream. We’re here to help!
CHECK LIVE CHAT
Is everyone in live chat saying the stream stopped or is having glitches or issues?
Then the issue is most likely a problem specific to your device, your internet, or the browser you’re using and not a widespread issue affecting all users.
The MOST likely cause for your stream disruption is your internet connection. You can skip to the 4th step if you believe it’s your internet connection, or try steps 1-3 first since those are quicker than resetting your internet router/modem and sometimes resolve this issue.
1st: Refresh the Page
If that doesn’t solve it, see below.
2nd: Which Browser are You Using?
Internet Explorer is an outdated browser. Do not use Internet Explorer.
Is your Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser up to date? If not up to date that could be part of the problem.
SWITCH to a different browser and see if your issues still persist.
See our Supported Browsers Here
3rd: Try Another Device
Before resetting your internet router, a quick test is to try opening your LiveStream Ticket on another device if possible.
If not, move onto the next step.
4th: It Could Be Your Internet Connection
This is the most common reason for stream disruption. Try streaming a video on YouTube as a quick test if your internet is a problem. You should:
1. Run a quick speed test to check your internet speeds.
2. If on a phone, turn wifi off and try using your phone’s 4G cellular data for the stream.
3. Turn off Wifi on your device, turn it back on and reconnect to your internet.
If that doesn’t resolve it, you should RESET YOUR MODEM/ROUTER.
Afton’s office has a fast, solid, Comcast Business internet plan. But even we have to reset our router & modem 1 to 4 times per month when our internet gets slow, starts going in and out, or goes down completely.
TO RESET YOUR MODEM AND/OR ROUTER:
1. Unplug the power of both your modem and your router.
2. Wait 45 seconds.
3. Plug the power back into your modem and router.
4. Your internet will power back up and will be reset/cycled.
If you have any questions or need additional help please reach out to us now:
If you can provide the following it will help us identify your issue more quickly:
– Device you’re using. Example: iPhone 12
– Browser you’re using & Browser version. Example: Chrome Browser Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (x86_64)
– The OS (Operating System) version of your Device. Example: macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6