First, make sure this is the right article. You only need to follow these steps if the following is true:
- The device you’re going to LiveStream on is a PC computer or PC laptop. (Do not do this if you are using a MAC computer).
- You plan to use a DAW recording software (such as Pro Tools, Ableton, Reaper, etc. (You don’t need to do this if you aren’t going to use a DAW).
Download Instructions for ReaPlugs Vst Package
- This part is super easy:
Click Here to Download ReaStream Vst Plug-in
- Open the .exe file that you just downloaded.
- Click “I Agree” and then click “Next.”
- IMPORTANT STEP!
- You must double check that the “Destination Folder” is set EXACTLY AS BELOW (if not, your DAW won’t find the plug-in):
- The default “Destination Folder” it suggests should be the above location, but double check just in case.
- Click “Install.”
That’s it for now! Later on in the Tech Rider in your Aftontickets.com account we’ll show you how to correctly set up this Vst Plug-in so that your Master Audio Output gets sent correctly to OBS for your Afton Tickets LiveStream!