Are you looking for a way to bring your LiveStream to the next level? You can do just that using ManyCam which gives you the ability to add multiple camera angles to your live show!
- Head HERE to download the program (NOTE: you will need to purchase a license for the program if you want to use the full features of the program but you can always try it out for free first with their 7 day free trial).
- Open it up and you will either need to login (if you have an account) or click on ‘Create One Now’ (if you do not net have one already).
3. (If you did get the full version of the program follow these steps. If not, head to to step 4) Once you are logged in head over to subscriptions (which is on the left of the page). Then make sure that your subscription is activated.
4. On the bottom of the page click on one of the (+) buttons. You will need to select the source of your second device video feed (in my case I will click on mobile device since I am using my phone as the secondary device).
5. Now you should see the below screen, but you will only see one device and it is the one that you are using.
6. Head over to your other device and go through the same process. Download the program, install it and login. Once you have done then you will now see your original device AND the new device that you just registered with (NOTE: if you do not see the device listed just hit the ‘Refresh’ button in the bottom right hand corner of the window and it should display your new device).
7. Click on the device and click ‘Connect’ at the bottom of the screen.
8. At the bottom of the page you should see both sources displaying (as shows below).
9. In order to switch between the two feeds during your show you just hover over one of previews and click on either ‘Trans’ or ‘Cut’ (as show above).
10. You are ready to stream! Just click on the big blue button on the bottom middle of the page.
11. You will need to click on ‘Add custom server’ (in order to connect to the Afton LiveStream Platform)
12. Just make sure to label your stream whatever you wish and paste in the Stream URL and Stream Key that you receive from your MyAfton account.
13. Once you are done entering in all of that info just click the ‘Create’ button and you will be all setup!
Enjoy the show!